There’s a lot of interest in mineral makeup because of its safe, all natural and organic characteristics. But do you have all the facts?
Mineral makeup is as ancient as the human desire to enhance one’s looks. Think Cleopatra’s kohl-rimmed eyes. But not all mineral makeup products are the same. Be wary of those that have fillers or claim to be mineral-enriched. They may contain preservatives, perfumes, chemical dyes or other irritating ingredients that clog the pores and aggravate allergies.
It’s always best to go with a trusted brand like in Harmony, which recently introduced a line of 100% organic and mineral makeup. The benefits of using such a brand include:
- 100% mineral makeup products won’t clog your pores.
- They are preservative-free and fragrance-free which minimizes allergies and skin irritations.
- They soothe. Did you know that calamine lotion which is used to calm rashes is basically zinc oxide colored with iron oxide? Both of these ingredients are in mineral makeup?
- It serves as a natural protector from the sun. Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide are naturally found in mineral makeup and both ingredients have been approved by the FDA as a sunscreen.
- It is totally oil-free which is great for those with oily skin.
- It is breathable. It is light, airy and leaves your skin looking natural and beautiful.
- 100% mineral makeup doesn’t support the growth of bacteria, making it especially beneficial for patients with acne-prone skin.
To learn more visit inharmonynaturals.com